Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Pic anyone? Kit in Aviator outfit with Doll?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check my Chicago album

  2. #12
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pic of Kit in the aviator outfit. She looks adorable! I planned on buying the aviator outfit for my Kit when the website said "sold out". That was sooo disappointing. But then a couple days later it was back so I ordered one quick. It will be here later this week. After seeing your photo, I'm so glad I bought it!

    Julia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •